Gift Card for gas and store purchases.
Your personal information will only be used to contact you in reference to the Oklahoma City International Auto Show. We will not give your personal information to
anyone else, and you may opt-out of receiving future emails or text messages at any time.
Metro Auto Dealers Association New Car Give Away Official Rules and Regulations
Metro Auto Dealers Association (“MADA”) New Car Give Away is open to anyone who is 18 years of age or older, a legal resident of the United States, and a resident of, or military assigned to, the state of Oklahoma, and meets the eligibility requirements of the contest.
The winner, selected randomly from qualified entries, will receive a new 2016 vehicle valued at approximately $14,000 to $25,000 or more. A total of one winner will be selected from five finalists on Sunday March 6, 2016 at approximately 2:00 p.m. in the Cox Pavilion building at Oklahoma State Fair Park.
Contest registration begins on November 2, 2015 at 9am CST. Deadline for entries are March 4, 5 and 6, 2016, fifteen (15) minutes prior to the published drawing times. Drawing times are published at www.okcautoshow.org. All drawing dates and times are subject to change at the discretion of MADA. MADA is not responsible for any lost or damaged entries. Contestants may enter online at www.okcautoshow.org or at the 2016 OKC Auto Show at the registration kiosk in the Cox Pavilion building. Only electronic entries will be accepted. Only one entry per person per drawing.
The following drawing dates and times will determine the five finalists:
- Friday, March 4, 2016 at approximately 2:00 p.m. is an online drawing. THIS FINALIST DOES NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT AT THE AUTO SHOW AT THE TIME OF DRAWING. OKC Auto Show (MADA) will call this finalist.
- Friday, March 4, 2016 at approximately 5:00 p.m. is an online drawing. THIS FINALIST DOES NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT AT THE AUTO SHOW AT THE TIME OF DRAWING. OKC Auto Show (MADA) will call this finalist.
- Saturday, March 5, 2016 at approximately 2:00 p.m. is an online drawing. THIS FINALIST DOES NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT AT THE AUTO SHOW AT THE TIME OF DRAWING. OKC Auto Show (MADA) will call this finalist.
- Saturday, March 5, 2016 at approximately 5:00 p.m. is an online drawing. THIS FINALIST DOES NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT AT THE AUTO SHOW AT THE TIME OF DRAWING. OKC Auto Show (MADA) will call this finalist.
- Sunday, March 6, 2016 at approximately 2:00 p.m. is a live drawing. This finalist MUST BE PRESENT, as the final drawing to win the vehicle will commence immediately following this drawing.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If a finalist cannot be reached by phone, or indicates that the finalist cannot attend the final drawing, an alternate finalist will be drawn at the sole discretion of the MADA.
Drawing of one winner from the five finalists:
- Sunday, March 6, 2016 immediately following the drawing for the fifth finalist at approximately 2:00 p.m. one of the five finalist’s names will be drawn. The finalist whose name is drawn will win their choice of one the cars offered. There is no cash option. If the winner does not want the vehicle, an alternate winner will be immediately selected from the remaining finalists.
Proof of age must be shown prior to the Prize being awarded. Drawings are open to all entrants who meet the contest requirements. Proof of status verification and compliance, of a Prize category, and contest requirements, shall be determined by MADA in its sole and broad discretion.
The prize vehicles displayed at the 2016 OKC Auto Show are the make and model of the prize vehicles available to be awarded to the prize winner. At the time of the drawing, two or more representative prize vehicles will be on display at the 2016 OKC Auto Show.
Employees and officers of the MADA, affiliated entities, its affiliated advertising agency, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio or broadcast stations in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area, subcontractors, and the members of their immediate family are ineligible to participate or win. If a finalist cannot be reached by phone, or indicates that the finalist cannot attend the final drawing, an alternate finalist will be drawn at the sole discretion of the MADA. There can only be one winner. The winner must be present at the 2016 OKC Auto Show, at the time and location of the drawing (in the Cox Pavilion building), to claim the prize. Winner who is not present, who do not comply with the rules, or do not meet the eligibility requirements are ineligible to win and will forfeit the Prize. A substitute winner may be drawn at the sole discretion of the MADA. The winner must present government issued photo identification in the form of a valid United States driver’s license when claiming their prize. If the winner’s entry form and information does not match the information on the driver’s license of the person claiming the prize, the prize will be forfeited. Only one winner or finalist per household.
Payment of all federal, state and local taxes, including license and registration, are the sole responsibility of winner. Winner will be required to sign an IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent upon acceptance of the prize.
Contest prize is not transferable. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to have their name, voice or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material related to the contest. The winner agrees to hold MADA, its corporate license, affiliated companies and the officers shareholders directors, employees, agents, and representatives of each of them against any and all claims of liability arising from the prize or contest. MADA reserves the right to make changes in any rules of a contest, which become effective upon announcement and substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value. Any attempt to tamper with, or override the entry system, will void the entries. Winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and other related documents.